Saturday, March 14, 2009

hello,

friday didnt go well.
thrusday i started my VP1 shoot in skul.
we started in the afternoon and left school with everything done by 9p.m.
when i was leaving skul,amad called and told me his shoot was gonna be
at bugis and that it wuld mean staying there tho whole night till the next morning.
he asked if i could come along.
i also got to bring the camera home with me.i just felt like bringing it home.
so back to the part when i was leaving skul,i hadnt had anywhere to go,
so i followed safa to meet iqbal n the 'rest' at gombak.
ju supposedly was gonna meet her frens at h.c. but only saw 4 of them and eventually
followed me n safa to gombak.i knew iqbal's group members were consisted of ruzanna,fad,kat,dax,cleo and roe.so we would most probablly expect at least a
mojourity of them to come along to meet us and have our dinner/supper.
but in the end,only iqbal and ruzanna came.you would know how someone would feel if the person expected something else.
everything ended at around 11:15 - the dinner/supper
so,after the ge-de-bak ge-de-buk,i reached hm at 1200a.m.
got my stuff n left hm.but i was late.the only train i could take was tha last train to ang mo kio.
i dropped at ang mo kio and took a cab towards bugis.
the taxi driver was an idiot.
i repeat,he was an idiot.
i told him to bring me to bugis.nearer to arab street,and in the end,i got to know that he had
dropped me off at around lavender,nearer to little india.
the whole day way really un-planned-for.
my handphone's battery was going flat and things were going haywire.i spent 55 minutes finding
my way around that area to find that i was further than ever.
when i realiszed that,i gave up and took another taxi to masjid sultan,where amad's group was.
lucky for me,this taxi driver got it right.

(eh!brb!hav to kol my beloved first!will update a.s.a.p. !)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home